A lot happens in one’s 20s and 30s – college, post-graduate studies, first jobs, dating, marriage, and children. At Trinity, we want you to know that, despite the chaos of these times, the church will be there as a community of those who “bear one another’s burdens.” (Galatians 6:2).
Our Young Adult Ministry seeks to empower persons between the ages of 22 and 35 to “Grow” as faithful disciples of Jesus Christ. We welcome these persons regardless of life stage to come and experience God’s grace in our prayerful, open, and worshiping community.
The heart of Young Adult Ministry is our Core Communities. These groups seek to study, pray, fellowship, and serve together. We recommend that you try each group in which you are interested at least twice in order to find out where God is calling you to be involved. See the information below to find out how you can get plugged into a Core Community at Trinity.
If you want more information about getting involved at Trinity, contact Laura Feld.
- Small Group – This Tuesday night 30-somethings group meets at 6:30 PM in the Small Dining Room (Oxmoor campus) for a complimentary meal with study time to follow. For more information, contact Daniel Franklin.
- Young Professionals, 20s — Tuesday night small group for those in their 20ʼs who are out of college and not married. Meet at the home of Mark & Lisa Elliott at 6:30 PM for a free home cooked dinner. Studies/mission projects begin at 7:10 PM. Contact Lisa Elliott for more info.
- Seeds Coffee Small Group – This diverse group of young adults meets at Seeds Coffee in West Homewood on Thursday evenings at 6 PM. This group is facilitated by Rev. Christian Cheairs and will not meet on weeks that Viewpoint Church holds service. For more information, contact Christian Cheairs.
- United Methodist Women Circle 4: This is Trinity’s youngest circle. These women are mostly in their early-30’s and have a strong focus on Bible study and mission projects. This circle meets on the First Tuesday of every month at 6:30. For more information, contact Carrie Carter at 943-6633.
- Trinity Men: Find out more about Trinity’s ministry for men here.